DOL-OSHA Susan Harwood Grants
Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
September 17, 2010
- All documents that refer to, reflect, or mention communications discussing the selection of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s 2010 Susan Harwood Grant Awardees.
- All documents reflecting any meeting, phone call, e-mail, letter, or other communication, including handwritten communications, regarding the selection of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s 2010 Susan Harwood Grant Awardees.
- All evaluations used in determining the selection of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s 2010 Susan Harwood Grant Awardees.
OSHA FOIA Results Letter, November 16, 2010
- Responsive Email Series 1, June 2010
- Responsive Email Series 2, July-August 2010
- Attachment 1 - FY2010 Harwood Training Grants Program Targeted Topic Grants Overview
- Attachment 2 - 07.15.10 Memo to OSHA Regional Administrators on Target Topic Grants
- Attachment 3 - 07.15.10 Memo to Director Galassi on FY2010 Harwood Training Grant Program Application Evaluation Review Panels
- Attachment 4 - Harwood Topic Grants Scoring Template & Alliance Member and Past Performances
OSHA Combined FOIA Requests, October 27, 2010
ALG Follow-Up Letter to OSHA, October 25, 2010
OSHA Reconsideration of Fee Waiver Fax Letter, September 30, 2010
OSHA Asking for Clarification of Fee Waiver Request, September 28, 2010
ALG Reference No.