Full-Time Official-Time Employees on Payroll
Environmental Protection Agency
September 13, 2012
Please provide records identifying the following information for those serving as full-time “official-time,” personnel, i.e., those working full time for an exclusive representative (union) in dealing with the EPA regarding terms and conditions of employment:
2. Agency or Department;
3. Present and past position titles and occupational series from January 20, 2012 and after;
4. Present and past grades from January 20, 2012 and after;
5. Present and past annual salary rates (including performance awards or bonuses, incentive awards, merit pay amount, Meritorious or Distinguished Executive Ranks, and allowances and differentials) from January 20, 2012 and after; and
6. Present and past duty stations (includes room numbers, shop designations, or other identifying information regarding buildings or places of employment).
This information “is available to the public” pursuant to 5 C.F.R. § 293.311.
EPA Full-Time Official-Time Personnel on Payroll, September 13, 2012
EPA Final Response Letter, October 18, 2012
- Rick Manning, EPA beset with taxpayer paid union organizers, NetRightDaily.com, October 25, 2012
ALG FOIA No.