NLRB Minority Unions Petition
National Labor Relations Board
November 16, 2011
- All records and documents concerning or relating to the Petition of United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers International Union, AFL-CIO, and other labor organization for Rulemaking Regarding Members-Only Minority-Union Collective Bargaining, submitted on August 14, 2007, including but not limited to:
- Records that pertain to communications to or from any Member of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) or their immediate staff and labor organizations or their immediate staff about the petition.
- Records that pertain to communications to or from any Member of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) or their immediate staff and Dr. Charles Morris, acknowledged author of the petition.
Please provide copies of any such records that were created on or after August 14, 2007.
NLRB Response Letter, December 29, 2011
NLRB Response Won Appeal - No documents, February 29, 2012
- Original Morris Petition, August 14, 2007
- NLRB Letter Looking for Clarification, December 1, 2011
- NPH Phone Call Summary re NLRB letter, December 7, 2011
- NLRB Request for Time Extension, December 19, 2011
ALG FOIA No.