OWCP & Center to Protect Workers Rights Compensation Plans
Department of Labor - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs
February 27, 2012
- All contract documents from January 1, 2008 through the present, including but not limited to any request for proposal, task orders and the contract negotiation files under Contract DOLJ119E32607, for the Department’s Office of Worker’s Compensation Programs (or the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management on OWCP’s behalf) contract(s) with the Center to Protect Workers’ Rights (CPWR) and the Center for Construction Research and Training (CCRT); and
- All internal communications between or among the Office of Workers Compensation Programs, the Office of the Solicitor, the Office of the Secretary, and the Office of Administration and Management regarding the contracts with CPWR or CCRT, including task orders, for the period January 1, 2010 through the present.
ALG Resends FOIA Request, April 4, 2012
DOL Letter regarding Interim Responsive Documents, April 20, 2012
- Docs 1 - Contract
- Docs 2 - MOD1
- Docs 3.1 - Solicitations RFP
- Docs 3.2 - Solicitations RFP
- Docs 4 - Task Order
- Docs 5 - MOD 1 to Task Order
Second Letter Regarding Responsive Documents, June 11, 2012
SOL Acknowledgement email for 680412, April 9, 2012
ALG Reference No.