VA Full-Time Official Time Personnel
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
December 18, 2012
Records identifying the following information for those serving as full-time “official-time,” personnel, i.e., those working full time for an exclusive representative (union) in dealing with the Department of Veterans Affairs regarding terms and conditions of employment:
- Agency or Department;
- Present and past position titles and occupational series from January 20, 2012 and after;
- Present and past grades from January 20, 2012 and after;
- Present and past annual salary rates (including performance awards or bonuses, incentive awards, merit pay amount, Meritorious or Distinguished Executive Ranks, and allowances and differentials) from January 20, 2012 and after; and
- Present and past duty stations (includes room numbers, shop designations, or other identifying information regarding buildings or places of employment).
VA Full-Time Official-Time Personnel, December 18, 2012
VA Final Response Letter, April 10, 2013
- Consolidated List of Union Representatives on 100% Official Time From 2012 Until February 2013
- VA National Cemetery Administration Response
- VA Central Office Response
- VA Veterans Benefits Administration Response
ALG Reference No.